Positions Vacant – Casual trainers/assessors
The AIFL is seeking to employ experienced health industry professionals who have experience as trainers and assessors delivering qualifications from the HLT and CHC training packages in particular
– Certificate III & IV in Allied Health Assistance
– Certificate III in Individual Support
– Certificate IV in Ageing Support
– Certificate IV in Alcohol & Other Drugs
– Certificate IV in Mental Health
– Certificate II & III in Community Services (Ballarat region) and
– HLTAID003 Provide first aid
The AIFL deliver training both online and face to face to a large number of communities across Victoria, so we can use your skills and experience.
The AIFL is committed to delivering high quality, flexible, vocational education and training to the health industry. www.aifl.edu.au
For further information, position description and an application kit contact the AIFL on 1300 854 987 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm Wednesday 10th January 2018.