Casual Position Vacant – AIFL Student Services Administration Worker
The AIFL is seeking to employ a casual Student Services Administration Worker at our Corryong office.
The role entails providing administration support to the AIFL team and first point of contact for new and existing students.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
– experience in vocational education and training
– strong clerical skills
– excellent customer service skills
– excellent computing skills in a range of software
– the desire and aptitude to learn systems quickly
– the personality to work in a high workflow team environment.
The AIFL is committed to delivering high quality, flexible, vocational education and training to the health industry and our community. www.aifl.edu.au
For further information, or to request an application kit contact the AIFL on 1300 854 987 or email to email@example.com. Applications close 5pm Monday 27th November 2017
Positions Vacant – Casual trainers/assessors
The AIFL is seeking to employ experienced health industry professionals who have experience as trainers and assessors delivering qualifications from the HLT and CHC training packages in particular
– Certificate III & IV in Allied Health Assistance
– Certificate III in Individual Support
– Certificate IV in Ageing Support
– Certificate IV in Alcohol & Other Drugs
– Certificate IV in Mental Health
– Certificate II & III in Community Services (Ballarat region) and
– HLTAID003 Provide first aid
The AIFL deliver training both online and face to face to a large number of communities across Victoria, so we can use your skills and experience.
The AIFL is committed to delivering high quality, flexible, vocational education and training to the health industry. www.aifl.edu.au
For further information, position description and an application kit contact the AIFL on 1300 854 987 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm Tuesday 12th December 2017